Jump to navigation Jump to search
SuperSlicer is a fork/rebuild of PrusaSlicer that introduces many new features that PrusaSlicer lacks, based on community feedback. Some notable features include:
- Custom-made generated calibration tests (Flow calibration, Bed Level calibration, Retraction calibration, Temperature tower generation, etc).
- Ironing top surface & many new settings to fine-tune the top surface quality, like 'only one perimeter on top'.
- A "denser infill" option for supporting the (solid) top layers.
- Better Thin walls (anchored inside the print, no more random bits at the ends, embedded in perimeter loops).
- Options to change holes dimensions and/or geometry, to print them at the right size.
- Better overhangs (add perimeters if needed, slice them in opposite direction each layer).
- Brim rework: many more options (inside, outside only, 'ears', per object)
- Some new seam options, to help hide them.
- Built-in calibration prints
- Built-in object generation script
- Can join perimeters into a big one to avoid travel moves.
- Many other little options and corrections (like the filled concentric pattern).
- It has also all the current slic3rPE/PrusaSlicer features.
You can download the latest release here: